Baby is the size of an
Baby this Week
- Baby is now about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs about 2 1/2 oz (70 gms).
- Is able now to move all joints and limbs.
- Can sense light, even though baby's eyelids are sealed closed.
How Big is Baby?Baby is 3.98 inches long (10.1 cm)
(Measured from crown to rump)
Baby weighs 2.47oz (70 grams)
*Metrics above are estimates of baby at 15 weeks
- You have put on about an extra 5 lbs (2.3 kgs).
- Your early pregnancy symptoms should have subsided but can still be present.
- Your blood flow will be increasing also.
Pregnancy To Do's
- Urinary tract infections are more common during pregnancy. Drink plenty of water.