Baby is the size of an
Baby this Week
- The musculoskeletal system has matured.
- The nervous system begins to exercise some control over the body
- Blood vessels are rapidly developing.
How Big is Baby?Baby is 4.57 inches long (11.6 cm)
(Measured from crown to rump)
Baby weighs 3.53oz (100 grams)
*Metrics above are estimates of baby at 16 weeks
- Your pregnancy is becoming more visibly evident.
- You may develop 'linea nigra,' a dark line down the center of your abdomen.
- This line usually fades after baby is born.
Vaginal secretions are the result of an increased supply of blood and glucose to the vaginal mucosa. If you are experiencing severe itching/irritation, an infection may be present, see your LMC.
Pregnancy To Do's
- May have a urine Test to check for the presence of proteins and sugars which can indicate diabetes.