Baby this Week
- With hands ready to grasp, baby now weighs 200gms
- Baby can kick against the amniotic sac wall.
How Big is Baby?Baby is 5.12 inches long (13 cm)
(Measured from crown to rump)
Baby weighs 4.94oz (140 grams)
- 1 to 1.5kg (2.3 - 3.5 lb) weight gain over the past month. On average 10 1/2 oz (300 gms) a week.
- Vaginal secretions are likely to continue.
- The use of panty liners is recommended from now until the end of your pregnancy.
Pregnancy To Do's
- The Triple Test and/or Amniocentesis are tests that are performed during the fourth month (if needed).