Baby is the size of a
Baby this Week
- An oily coating protects the fetus.
- Fine hair covers the body and keeps the oil on the skin.
How Big is Baby?Baby is 10.08 inches long (25.6 cm)
(Measured from crown to heel)
Baby weighs 10.58oz (300 grams)
*Metrics above are estimates of baby at 20 weeks
- Possible faintness or dizziness when standing suddenly.
- This is caused by reduced blood flow to the brain as your body adjusts to new circulatory patterns.
- You may also feel a little short of breath.
Pregnancy To Do's
- Try to sit with your feet up whenever possible; rise slowly and support yourself.
- Gentle exercise such as walking, cycling or swimming are very helpful in stimulating your blood flow.