Baby this Week
- Your baby is now looking to increase weight, becoming 2 pounds over the next month. Thats almost double its weight now!
How Big is Baby?Baby is 11.38 inches long (28.9 cm)
(Measured from crown to heel)
Baby weighs 1.10lbs (501 grams)
- You may notice your feet are a little larger in size, about 1/2 a size larger than normal.
- This normally goes away after giving birth.
- Stretch marks can also occur as your belly expands for your baby.
Pregnancy To Do's
- In the coming weeks your doctor, ob-gyn or midwife may request a glucose challenge blood test.