Baby is the size of a
Baby this Week
- Baby is now two-thirds of his or her birth size.
- Skin is changing from being quite transparent to opaque and is very wrinkled.
How Big is Baby?Baby is 15.71 inches long (39.9 cm)
(Measured from crown to heel)
Baby weighs 2.91lbs (1319 grams)
*Metrics above are estimates of baby at 30 weeks
- The volume of amniotic fluid decreases to make room for the growing baby.
- Heartburn often occurs as the stomach emptying time is delayed causing a burning sensation in the throat.
Pregnancy To Do's
- If you are experiencing heartburn, try drinking milk between small, frequent meals. This problem will disappear soon after baby's birth.