Baby is the size of a
Baby this Week
- Fat deposits are building up underneath the skin to insulate baby against the abrupt change in the temperature at birth.
How Big is Baby?Baby is 16.69 inches long (42.4 cm)
(Measured from crown to heel)
Baby weighs 3.75lbs (1702 grams)
*Metrics above are estimates of baby at 32 weeks
- Your joints and spine are softer than usual so you will need to take extra care when moving things around. Get someone to help where possible.
- Avoid heavy lifting.
- Swollen ankles may be caused by the pressure of the uterus on the large veins returning blood to the heart.
- This can induce water retention.
Pregnancy To Do's
- Elevate legs so they are level with your hips once or twice a day for an hour or so.
- Sleep on your left side.