Baby is the size of a
Baby this Week
- The digestive tract and the lungs are now nearly fully matured.
- The skin becomes less red and wrinkled.
How Big is Baby?Baby is 17.20 inches long (43.7 cm)
(Measured from crown to heel)
Baby weighs 4.23lbs (1918 grams)
*Metrics above are estimates of baby at 33 weeks
- The ligaments in your pelvic area will be loosening and stretching to accommodate the baby.
- This may result in backache.
- Constipation can be another result of the decelerated digestive process.
- As food moves slower than usual through your intestines, more water is extracted leaving the stool drier and harder.
- 1 to 1.5kg (2.3 - 3.5 lb) weight gain over the past month. On average 10 1/2 oz (300 gms) a week.
Pregnancy To Do's
- Eat food that is high in fibre such as fruit, vegetables and cereals with bran.
- Drink liquids and exercise regularly.