Baby is the size of a
bunch of celery
Baby this Week
- Your baby is about six Pounds (2.7 kg) and twenty inches long.
- Baby is very close to being ready for life outside the womb.
- Most vital organs are matured.
How Big is Baby?Baby is 18.66 inches long (47.4 cm)
(Measured from crown to heel)
Baby weighs 5.78lbs (2622 grams)
*Metrics above are estimates of baby at 36 weeks
- Pelvic pain may become more apparent as baby gets heavier adding pressure to your joints as you walk and move around.
Pregnancy To Do's
- Premature labor can be brought on by gum infections. Make sure you brush your teeth twice a day. Flossing is also a great option to protect your teeth and gums during the last weeks of pregnancy.