Baby this Week
- Heart, blood circulation, and digestive tract take shape.
- The embryo is a node about 0.196 of an inch long (0.5cm).
- The head is one-third of its total length.
How Big is Baby?Baby is 0.18 inches long (0.45 cm)
(Measured from crown to rump)
Baby weighs <0oz (0 grams)
- You may be experiencing fatigue. This is thought to be caused by a change in the ovarian hormones.
Pregnancy To Do's
- Exercise regularly and get plenty of sleep with frequent naps during the day.
- Massage is a wonderful way to relax and become comfortable with the amazing changes happening to your body.