Baby is the size of a
Baby this Week
- The fetus assumes a more human shape as the lower body rapidly develops.
- Blood and bone cells form.
- The first movements begin.
How Big is Baby?
Baby is 2.13 inches long (5.4 cm)
(Measured from crown to rump)
Baby weighs 0.49oz (14 grams)
*Metrics above are estimates of baby at 12 weeks
- You may start to feel baby moving, a sensation which has been described by some women as if something were blowing bubbles through a straw in their stomach.
- Sleeplessness may result from the discomfort or anxieties of pregnancy.
Pregnancy To Do’s
- A glass of warm milk before bed can work wonders. It’s also good for your baby!
- Organize an ultrasound for the 18th week to confirm the due date and check on your baby’s development (optional).