Baby is the size of a
Baby this Week
- Eyes begin to take shape.
- External ears develop from skin folds.
- Exchange of nutrients and waste matter begins through the placenta.
How Big is Baby?
Baby is 0.63 inches long (1.6 cm)
(Measured from crown to rump)
Baby weighs 0.04oz (1 grams)
- Urinary frequency may be increased as the bladder is compressed against your pelvic bones by the uterus, reducing its capacity.
Pregnancy To Do’s
- You can decrease pressure on the bladder at night by sleeping on your side.