Baby is the size of a
Baby this Week
- Eyelids begin to open and close.
How Big is Baby?Baby is 13.62 inches long (34.6 cm)
(Measured from crown to heel)
Baby weighs 1.46lbs (660 grams)
*Metrics above are estimates of baby at 25 weeks
- You may have trouble sleeping and have vivid dreams.
- A two to three pound (1 to 1.5kg) weight gain over the past month.
Pregnancy To Do's
- If banking cord blood. Find a facility and order your kit.
- Now's the time to think about possibly getting a birth coach or doula.