Baby is the size of a
Baby this Week
- Baby now weighs about 1 lb, 11 oz (765 gms).
How Big is Baby?Baby is 14.02 inches long (35.6 cm)
(Measured from crown to heel)
Baby weighs 1.68lbs (760 grams)
*Metrics above are estimates of baby at 26 weeks
- You will now be able to sense when your baby is awake.
- Nose bleeds can sometimes occur because of increased blood volume and nasal congestion.
- The placenta becomes thicker rather than wider.
Pregnancy To Do's
- If nose bleeds are an issue, try applying a little petroleum jelly in each nostril. A humidifier may also help. Do not irritate the nasal mucosa.