Baby is the size of a
Baby this Week
- Eyes begin to take shape.
- External ears develop from skin folds.
- Exchange of nutrients and waste matter begins through the placenta.
How Big is Baby?Baby is 0.63 inches long (1.6 cm)
(Measured from crown to rump)
Baby weighs 0.04oz (1 grams)
*Metrics above are estimates of baby at 8 weeks
- Urinary frequency may be increased as the bladder is compressed against your pelvic bones by the uterus, reducing its capacity.
Pregnancy To Do's
- You can decrease pressure on the bladder at night by sleeping on your side.